Thursday, April 17, 2014

Fifty Shades

A friend is repainting her new condo. She is painting many of her walls gray. She joked that it was fifty shades of gray. She recently bought the book Fifty Shades of Grey and allowed me to borrow it this spring break. I have some PG views on the book:
-I read the first 75 pages the first night, all of these pages are PG
-The rest of the book gets a little interesting
-There are several vocabulary words that I do not know or use in my vernacular though Mr. Grey and Anastasia do (I should look them up or maybe someone else has these words somewhere)



After reading book #1, I moved onto book #2 (Fifty Shades Darker). Here are the views on the new book:
We meet Leila. She is more screwed up than Mr. Grey.
-Anastasia impressed me and Mr. Grey by donating the money from the sale of her bug to charity
page 300, things get a little interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment